Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rhea Ramjohn

I have started my interviews for my Black in Berlin project!

I had a wonderful interview today with Rhea Ramjohn who is a creative writer in Berlin. She has a very diverse background which I believe contributes to her very informed, complete, and thoughtful answers on Black Culture. I wont give to much away about her history because I want you all to check out her website www.rhearamjohn.com and click on her about page. It also features her creative writing stories, photo gallery of places she has traveled, her blog, and poems. My personal favorite is her pictures from Jordan and her poem Jackie's Lament.  She is one of those people who you can talk to for hours and never run out of things to say. I will be featuring some clips from our interview on the blog periodically about topics like elections in America, white privilege, police brutality,  and the diversity of Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment