Thursday, May 19, 2016

Soda Club


I am just coming back from an amazing Afro and Latin American Club. Club Soda is a maze of rooms that featured different music styles. There were DJ's and bars in EVERY room giving a different atmosphere. It made me feel like I was hopping from country to country. There were rooms of Mambo, Kizomba, and Bachata, and Salsa. Every time we would leave one room we stumbled upon another with better music then before. My personal favorite was the Salsa
room. The dancers on the floor ranged from beginners to advance but all levels felt welcome. I was told I had noodle arms (nicely) and learned proper technique by the vibrant crowd of Latin music lovers. A last minute plan turned into an unforgettable night. I will be back again on Sunday to show everyone how I sharpened up my two step!

No comments:

Post a Comment